Hello there! I know it is not exactly wish list season and most people are on a ‘no buy January’ ban but there are just so many beauty things I seem to want at the moment and I know I am not alone in this. So I thought I would put together my current beauty wish list inspiring you to buy or simply join me in the wishing. Here are just a few of the wonderful beauty products on my want list at the moment.
- Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Candle, £42 – this is my favourite Jo Malone scent, I love it and have the cologne but now I feel the need for my entire house to smell just like this. Burning a luxury candle just feels so right, right?
- Smashbox Shape Matters Palette, £60 – this palette has it all, eyeshadows, (some with a hint of pink that can double up as blush) contour shades, highlight and shades for brows. It would definitely replace at least four items in my make-up bag. Seen as I am all about contouring, this palette is a neccessity almost!
- Glamglow Thirsty Mud Mask, £45 – I bought a mini version of this from Sephora last May and I have used every last bit of it because I have loved it so much. Time for me to commit to the full size version me thinks!
- Tartlette Bloom Palette, $45 (£32) – when I saw the original Tartlette palette I was so jealous of anyone that had it but the Tartlette Bloom Palette is even prettier! The packaging defines the word pretty and the eyeshadows are the best combination of matte and shimmer neutrals. It is just such a dreamy palette.
- Marc Jacobs Decadance Perfume, £69 – this was love at first sniff for me, I love sweet scents and this is a grown up and sophisticated kind of sweet. I love it! What I love more is the packaging, like your own little MJ clutch, how perfect?
- NARS Velvet Shadow Sticks, £20 – I do have a couple of this in black and navy and have mentioned them in videos before. They are so easy to use, glide on effortlessly and blend so well. Not to mention the fact that they do not nudge! Hence, wanting a couple of lighter options for the days when I need a daytime quick fix.
- Urban x Gwen Steffani Palette, £40 – this palette though… I’ll admit at first glance I wasn’t too bothered as I was still lusting over the Naked Smokey Palette but when I saw it in the flesh I realised that I would very happily use every single shade in the palette. It is so versatile, the perfect mix of matte and shimmers and some gorgeous golds.
So there’s my current beauty wish list, I know there’s three palettes there but you have to agree they are all pretty amazing and I have come to terms with the fact that I am just a make-up palette hoarder. What’s on your current wish list? Comment below and let me know (maybe I’ll add it to mine!)
Please be sure to vote for Secret Style File in the UK Blog Awards, Fashion and Beauty category, you can vote here I was would really appreciate it! Please also be sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for instant updates that go beyond the blog. Also be sure to subscribe to the blog here, so you are the first to know about new posts ♥
2 thoughts on “Current Beauty Wish List ♥”
I love the packaging for Marc Jacobs’ perfume!
Me too! I didn’t realise the box was textured as well