Hello loves, I have been doing YouTube videos for about a year and when doing my ‘products used in this video’ links and lists I have noticed that there are obviously a few favourites that seem to make an appearance in almost every video! As a beauty blogger my make-up collection seems to double year on year but there are still those classic favourites I keep going back to. I thought it was time I gave these products the shout out they deserve and not just take them for granted. After all they have served me well, so here is my most used products on YouTube ♥
- *Nars Blush in Deep Throat – over the past year or so this has been my go-to blush. It’s just a mini sample size but I still haven’t hit the pan and I use it almost everyday. It’s the perfect natural looking pink and generally Nars blushers have it going on, Orgasm is another one of my favourites too.
- Soap & Glory Supercat Liner – the fat one and the skinny one, they are both fabulous and have appeared in a countless number of videos. Felt tip liners are the way forward for me, for dramatic looks I also love the *Bourjois Mega Liner in Ultra Black. They just make eyeliner easy! Another popular eyeliner on my channel that I use in my waterline is the Urban Decay 24/7 Glides ons, they do not budge!
- MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle – I try other highlighters of course I do but every time I reach for this one I fall in love with it all over again. It’s perfect for the strobing trend and however much I try to mix up the products I use in my videos this highlight keeps taking centre stage.
- MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Medium – when it comes to pressed powder I don’t mess around, I have always found it a struggle to find one that suits. So when I found the perfect lightweight powder to set my make-up I stuck to it. This is my holy grail product, for heavier make-up looks and evening I also use the Nars pressed powder (I love the slim-line packaging!)
- *Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner in Rosebud – nothing seems to give me that sexy nude pout like this lip pencil. I love how it’s always sharp and this shade is just gorgeous, you can see my review on these here.
- *Nars Audacious Lipstick in Anita – ok this is really a joint one with my MAC lipstick in Brave, both of these are my must-have lipsticks for everyone. They are both almost exactly the same shade and just the perfect nude, I wear them daily and always have spares in my handbag. You can see my drugstore dupes for this here
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre – this is basically in every video, I love using this as a primer for my eyes. My shadow does not budge or crease at all. In some older videos I used the shade Painterley but found it was a little grey so moved over to Soft Ochre. Either way there is always a MAC paint pot involved and I kid you not, these pots last for soooo long!
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer – I have claimed this to be the best concealer ever, any contour and highlight routine will involve this little beauty. Recently I have also started to use the *Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer which I love for daytime looks just to changed things up a little, I mean I need to keep my product range well-balanced and my videos unpredictable!
- Sleek Contour Kit – Apart from mentioning this in quite a few videos (usually when I have already contoured before the video) I don’t feel like this product gets talked about enough. I literally use this everyday, not the highlight section mind you but the matte contour shade gets used everyday. It lasts, it blends and it’s the perfect shade for contouring with.
- *Nars Multiple in Cappadoce – so basically since I got this towards the end of last year I use it in pretty much every video for contouring. It looks grubby on the outside because it comes everywhere with me! It is so good for cream contouring, it is long-lasting and so blendable.
- Benefit POREfessional – this is another product I use pretty much everyday, if I don’t use a primer my make-up just does not sit right on my skin or look right. I am almost bored of talking about it but it’s another holy grail for me! It’s been bought over and over again for years.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil – I use this everyday to define my brows, it blends and defines like no other. If you watch my YouTube videos regularly you will probably have this, either that or you are bored of hearing about it! I use nothing else to define my brows.
- *Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara – mascara along with eyeshadow is probably something I change up the most in my videos. I have a lot of mascara and I’m not exactly faithful, but on an everyday basis I use this one and it works so well.
I have done product reviews on most of these products but if you want a full review on a particular product please comment below. Likewise, if you have a dupe for any of these products do let me know! I warn you though, this is not the last you have seen of these products ♥
Please be sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for instant updates that go beyond the blog. Also be sure to subscribe to the blog here, so you are the first to know about new posts ♥