2012 has been the year of a outstanding and remarkable Royal wardrobe. With the Queen’s pristine wardrobe choice and the Duchess of Cambridge becoming a world style icon (especially after that wedding dress), the Royal wardrobe is definitely a popular choice right now.
The Duchess of Cambridge has definitely had a busy year with appearances, with the Jubilee celebrations, the Olympics and being an ambassador for the Paralympics! At every appearance her wardrobe has been noticed, adored and probably envied by many. With a designer wardrobe housing labels such as Alexander McQueen, Temperley London and Stella McCartney mixed with high street brands such as Reiss, Whistles and Hobbs; let us explore Kate’s wardrobe and glance back at her best fashion moments this year ♥ (don’t be shy, click on an image to flick through the image gallery)
This is one lady whose style we will definitely be following in 2013 for her pregnancy style and then a new baby style Royal from the Summer ♥
- Ode To The Duchess of Cambridge’s Pregnancy (boothsweatherreports.wordpress.com)
- Prince William and Kate expecting royal child (cnn.com)
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge make it to Sandringham for Boxing Day shoot … – Telegraph.co.uk (telegraph.co.uk)
- What 2013 Holds For Prince William And Kate Middleton (socialitelife.com)
- Duchess of Cambridge to miss The Hobbit premiere (itv.com)